Parts Warranty Policy
All New CTP Replacement parts are warranted to be free of defects in material and manufacture workmanship under normal use and service. Warranty coverage period is not to exceed 18 months from original invoice date with the exception of parts otherwise noted below:
- Parts: CTP, at its option, will replace parts needed or credit the customer’s account.
- Labor: CTP, upon its prior approval, will reimburse the customer for labor at a costs determined by current published rates and standards in the geographic area in which repairs are performed, not to exceed US $30 perhour. No holiday or overtime rates will be paid by CTP.
- Maintenance Items: CTP, upon its prior approval, will pay for maintenance items such as oil, filters and antifreeze that are not reusable.
Non-Defective Part Return and Order Cancellation Policy
To Our Valued Customer:
- Gasket Sets, gaskets, chemicals & electrical parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All items must have a return authorization number before being returned.
- All items must be in original packaging and original condition. We will not accept items that
- show signs of wear, installation, or use.
- All returned goods shipments must have prepaid freight.
- Returned items that are not sellable will be returned at customer’s expense.
- Restocking fees of 15% will be charged on all items returned after 30 days from. Invoice
- date. If order is more than 100 line items, restocking fees of 7% will apply within 30 days of
- invoice date.
- No parts are to be returned beyond 60 days from invoice date.
- Special Orders for items not in stock (Loc.2) are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Order Cancellation Policy
- If we receive a cancellation request after your order has been accepted into our order processing system and we are able to physically accommodate your request, there will be no charges unless your order is for more than 100 items. In this case, a 7% re-stocking fee willapply to cover handling expenses.
- Cancellations cannot be processed on their scheduled shipment day.
Restocking Policy – Costex reserves the right to restock as well as charge a 15% restocking fee on all container orders which have been sitting in the warehouse for over 60 days.
1. Please contact your CTP Sales Representative by telephone or email.
2. Your Sales Representative will send you a Merchandise Return Label with a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
1. Print this page.
2. Write your return address in the space provided in the upper-left corner of the label after the word FROM.
3. Cut out the merchandise return label.
4. Securely pack the items to be returned in the box and include all required documents.
5. Affix the Merchandise Return Label securely to the package.