CTP Commercial Cycle Service /
Dual Purpose Batteries –
CTP Cycle Service/Dual Purpose batteries are specially designed to withstand the daily stop-and-start abuse of multi-stop vehicles.
These batteries provide plenty of cold cranking power for easy starting and ample reserve power to handle the cycling demands of commercial applications.
† Please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time to complete your order. Batteries manufatured in polypropylene cases and covers.
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions.
Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only
CTP Commercial Cycle Service / Dual Purpose Batteries –
1. Remote safety vent is flame retardant. Provides
corrosion-free operation for longer life.
2. Polypropylene ribbed case is reinforced to
withstand abusive commercial service for long life.
3. Reinforced case bottom resists punctures from
stones and foreign objects, extending battery life.
4. Anchor-locked elements resist pounding vibration
for long, reliable service life.
5. Fiberglass wrapped envelope separators lock
active material to the plates, extending battery life.
6. High density oxide provides maximum power-perpound
for dependable “high cycling” service.
7. Full frame, compu-cast power path grids resist
internal shorts for longest life.
8. Heavy-duty straight-thru-partition connectors
reduce resistance for higher cranking amperage
9. Heavy-duty cast-on straps direct more power to
the terminals, for highest cranking power.
10. Heavy-duty internal posts provide for highest
11. Forged terminal bushings resist leakage, black
posts and corrosion, extending battery life.
12. Stainless steel terminal studs resist corrosion
for longer service life.
13. With specially designed screw-in caps, battery
is maintenance-free, but not maintenanceimpossible.
14. Leak resistant, maintenance-free flush cover
keeps battery top clean and dry, for safe
handling and use.