- Accounting Clerk – Miami
- Miami, FL
- North America
- Depends on Experience
- 十二月 4, 2018
- 十二月 4, 2018
- 十二月 4, 2099
Globally known company is looking for a new Accounting Clerk to join our team. The Accounting Clerk will be required to support the accounting team in all administrative functions. The position requires someone with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be proficient in data entry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters international receiving invoices in transit, amount, and date into AS400 System daily.
- Reviews all PO’s ensuring that quantities and prices are matched against receiving documentation accurately.
- Identifies and balances discrepancies against PO’s.
- Creates receiving invoices which will then be turned in to the Accounts Payable Specialist for coding.
- Scans all receiving documents in appropriate receiving batch number.
- Creates and maintains excel logs and reports on individual receiving shipments.
- Back-up to Imports Specialist (i.e. Tracks shipments and freight charges).
- Assists in certain Accounts Payable functions such as entering invoices, coding, and payments for specific assigned accounts as needed.
- Assist Director with end of the month bank reconciliations, upon request.
- Performs other clerical duties as required
- Reacts productively to changes and handle other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- General office skills (filing, data entry, phones, e-mails)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office