- Full time
- CPA REQUIRED
- Miami, Fl 33166
- novembro 13, 2019
- novembro 13, 2019
- janeiro 30, 2020
The Controller will be required to provide financial support and foundation to the company. By creating, analyzing, and maintaining company ledgers, the Controller will be required to provide financial forecasting and planning information to upper management. Through the establishment of budgets and review of company expenses, the Controller is expected to be able to create and execute strategies to minimize overhead costs
CPA REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Developing internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration and other activities.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting internal audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules
- Collects, analyzes, and consolidates financial data to recommend future financial plans; recommending
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Creating budgets and forecasts.
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Providing support to management, particularly in commercial and financial matters.
- Create reports that help senior leadership understand company financials.
- Being responsible for the company general ledger.
- Oversees inventory and supply chain management according to the company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search discrepancies, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.