- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
- Miami, FL
- North America
- $50,00.00 - $55,000.00
- April 18, 2022
- April 18, 2022
- May 18, 2022
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing SEO and SEM initiatives as well as creating advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook, and Instagram to maximize online and digital marketing efforts. The role will analyze metrics to show results of digital campaigns, coordinating with Social Media Specialist all social media activities and creating optimized content that attracts keyword searches and online searchers.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Basic keyword research, analytics, and website traffic analytics skills.
· Basic content writing and keyword centric content creation.
· SEO Best practices knowledge to implement the correct content or strategies to capture search traffic.
· Coordinate with Social Media Specialist on social media strategies through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification on different platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok.
· Implementing SEO, SEM and initiatives to capture traffic for existing and future products/ services.
· Research and implement strategies directed by management for placement or overview of Amazon and eBay.
· Analyze metrics to report on KPI’s and implement new KPI’s to be approved by management
· Assist in the development of marketing plans and advertising strategies.
· Assist in developing special promotions for specific products online.
· Assist the marketing director as well as the rest of the marketing team with any duties assigned.
· Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
· Ability to grow, continually learning new services.
· All other duties as needed
Knowledge & Skills
· 3-5 years work experience with SEO Experience
Hands-on social media platforms experience
· Knowledge of analytics programs such as GA, Matomo, others…
· Extensive knowledge of WordPress, the WordPress ecosystem, WordPress hosting best practices
· Strong computer skills