- General Manager
- Full time
- Miami, Fl 33166
- July 21, 2020
- June 21, 2020
- August 21, 2020
A person who has experience in managing a company’s overall wellbeing. All aspects of operations, including generating revenue and controlling costs. Someone who oversees daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business
- coordinate and develop of functions and direct reports
- ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offering customers
- Engage in key hiring and talent development program
Knowledge and Skills
- Creativity-Pulling the different pieces (ideas) together into a cohesive whole, adding zest, and appeal in the process
- Intuition- capacity in knowing the use of rational processes
- Knowledge- Thorough knowledge is essential. Being transparent.
- Commitment-Success in projects and all of team members
- Versatility-Flexibility and valuable qualities.
- Structure- create parameters, limitations, and guidelines
This position requires, sitting talking, and using his/her hands, eyes, and/or ears (80%), walking (20%). Must be able to lift up to 50lbs