- Graphic Designer – Miami
- North America
- Depends on Experience
- September 11, 2018
- September 11, 2018
- September 11, 2025
The graphic designer specialist is responsible for designing and illustrating a variety of logos, brochures, annual reports, instructional materials, newsletters, posters, exhibits stands, flyers, letterheads, certificates, forms, other printed material and image retouching. The graphic designer must create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design high quality print media such as, ads, brochures, mailers, billboards, exhibit stands and more, according to strategic plans provided by Marketing Director.
- Ability to set up files for press with basic knowledge on pre-press.
- Implement brand guidelines, templates and standards.
- Review incoming design requests, monitor work to ensure consistency with brand guidelines, templates, and standards.
- Work as part of a team in order to conceptualize marketing campaigns that meet business objectives.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside vendors, art services, printers, etc.
- Develop multimedia tools and marketing collateral for mass production.
- Customize designs for channel and media (i.e. email, social, web)
- Produce promotional videos for events and organization public relations.
- Develop dynamic prototypes, refined design screens, final graphic assets for global use.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliver high quality work on time.
- Ability to grow; continually learning about new products, services and methods of presentation for CTP products.
- Ability to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Assist Marketing Director in duties.
- Assist marketing team in design duties.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be proficient in graphic designing programs/tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and other Adobe Creative Suit designing products.
- Should have knowledge in Adobe CS Production Premium and other video editing technologies.
- Photography skills.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must be very detailed and well organized.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Must be sound in Adobe CS Production Premium and other video editing technologies.