- Human Resources Director
- Full Time
- Miami, Fl 33166
- June 4, 2021
- June 4, 2021
- June 4, 2021
The director of Human Resource, reporting to the CEO, is responsible for the development, implementation, communication, and legal application of corporate-wide policies and programs. These policies include, but not limited to recruitment, benefits, compensation, compliance, employee relations, engagement, and all talent-related initiatives and processes.
He / She is accountable for including developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies for the recruitment of best-in-class talent for DHRG and collaborating with leadership team to drive a highly engaged culture; and working with the leadership team to develop and implement effective succession plans to include mid and senior leadership talent pools.
As a key contributor in advancing innovative and performance focused talent strategies, this leader must possess exceptional business acumen; understanding of performance drivers and how they translate into innovative learning and organization effectiveness solutions; exceptional leadership skills to drive execution excellence across the organization; and a “can do, roll-up your sleeves” attitude, seamlessly moving between strategy, execution and tactics.
The director of Human Resource must be a strong advocate of change, and will be accountable for building a high performing and agile organization and building across functional team based on culture of performance and accountability with a focus on operational excellence and career development. Coaching and challenging leaders and strategic talent to influence and enhance their personal leadership and performance to deliver optimum business results will be a kye deliverable.
Work collaboratively with Executive Leadership Team and assist with Strategic Planning of people management that supports key organizational goals and growth targets.
- In coordination with executive leadership team, development of the people management strategic plan and the annual HR budgets.
- Provide leadership in translating corporate strategies and business objectives into functional plans and goals for the Human Resource Team.
- Partner with leaders in the creation and implementation of development plans for keys talent in support of succession planning outcomes.
- Partner with executive leadership team to develop and implement talent management strategies and organization effectiveness initiatives.
- Lead “employee engagement” initiatives.
Provide organization-wide consulting to ensure proactive and effective People Management practices and policies are in place to support ongoing business needs.
- Lead Performance Management and Year End Compensation processes for DHRG.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies to ensure sourcing, assessment, and selection of best talent.
- In coordination with the VP or HR, develop and implement cost effective performance-based compensation programs.
- Regularly participate in salary and benefits surveys in appropriate industries and locations to ensure company competitiveness.
- Actively support the creation of a culture of achievement for both individuals and teams.
Lead the execution of all People Management administrative and employee relationship activities
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee the daily activities of Human Resources and Administrative Department.
- Lead all the aspects of both the on-boarding as well as exit process for all employees.
- Lead the process to ensure all employees have clear job descriptions and accountabilities providing structure and consistency throughout the organization.
- Manage benefit plans, worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, FMLA and ADA programs.
- Update, implement and maintain pay structures, policies and programs for performance evaluation/management and salary reviews.
- Create and maintain formal description on all company positions consistent with industry practice and company objectives.
- Assist in developing individual and group incentive compensation plans.
- Direct and participate in employee relations activities such as discipline, communications, rewards programs, etc., ensure a positive morale and union-free environment.
- Lead the organization in the definition of policies and practices that affect associate work and work relationships.
Lead developing effective People Management practices and policies that are consistently utilized across the organization and are complaint with all safety, federal, state and other regulatory requirements.
- Identify, create, and keep current all processes to ensure legal requirements and government reporting regulations under OSHA, COBRA, ERISA, Wage/Hour, EEO/AAP, ADA, Drug Testing, and other relevant statutes.
- Ensure that applicable policies and procedures are up to date according to associated regulatory laws and practices as authorized by executive team.
- Monitor company exposure at all times.
- Create a process to review, communicate and execute on employee complaints and suggestion.
Drive employee development programs that include training and development and accountability at all levels.
- Drive manager quality through coaching all levels of managers and provide the tools and resources to deliver higher levels of performance; interact with and influence all levels of management.
- Serve as a role model, with particular emphasis on personal accountability, business acumen and disciplined execution.
- Demonstrate unyielding integrity, a spirit of collaboration and teamwork, high energy, curiosity, passion with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Bachelor Degree required – Master’s Degree preferred in HR related disciplines or Business.
- HR Generalist with 7-10 years of Human Resource leadership experience in a matrixed organization.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- 5 + years partnering with mid and senior leaders to identify opportunities to improve the organization’s effectiveness using strategies such as employee engagement.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and practices, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization change and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability and able to translate and execute an action plan.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change through influence and collaboration in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship management skills, collaborative style, effective internal and external relations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of employees and management.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills; detail orientation.
- Flexibility to work in an environment with constantly shifting, and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Drive and initiative
- Results oriented
- Critical thinker and innovative problem solver.
- Executive presence
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Extensive experience with HRIS implementation.
- Experience with international cultures and business preferred
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.