- Marketing Administrative Assistant – Miami
- Miami, FL
- North America
- Depends on Experience
- December 4, 2018
- December 4, 2018
- December 4, 2099
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will be required to support the Marketing team in all administrative functions. By participating in the full range of marketing efforts put forth by management, this role will require attention to detail and a high level of organization so that the company marketing initiatives are successful.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling of inventory of all promotional items such as follow up, re-ordering, organizing, and processing of small orders by customers or sales reps.
- Assist in the creation and preparation of the monthly newsletter (Inside Track), by conducting research for the items to promote and specific tasks as needed.
- Handle the company’s chat and reply to customer emails sent to the marketing email account.
- Keep the new customer database updated and follow up with sales representatives for feedback.
- Following up with trade show and corporate events leads with sales people.
- Reply to messages received in all social media sites and the marketing email.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Organizing sales letters, invitation, faxes and forms.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team. Included but not limited to running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing appointments and agendas.
- Assist in the preparation of special events.
- Assist with editing and creating PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use.
- Develop new promotional items that could be used in the heavy equipment industry.
- Assist the marketing team with any duties assigned.
- Performs other clerical duties as required, including, but not limited to filing, data processing, typing, etc.
- Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years in administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required