- Social Media Coordinator – Miami
- Miami, FL
- North America
- Depends on Experience
- outubro 20, 2018
- outubro 22, 2018
- outubro 22, 2999
Costex Tractor Parts is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. The Social Media Coordinator is a key part of the Marketing team, from arranging and coordinating details for tradeshows and events all the way to sending out promotional information to clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan all trade shows and coordinate all details for events.
- Ensure all aspects of events occur smoothly with the assistance and direction of the Marketing Director and/or other event team members.
- Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, formal letters, and mass mailing brochures to prospective customers.
- Verify that Costex Sales Team has followed up with potential leads from trade shows and events.
- Coordinate event logistics and publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Coordinate any event contractors as applicable.
- Research customers and competitors and analyze competitive data using relevant reports.
- Create, update, and analyze the yearly client satisfaction survey.
- Assist in the design of questionnaires and other survey methodologies.
- Follow-up on conducted surveys and analyze results.
- Make tabular formats, fact sheets, graphs, and reports in order to summarize survey results and exhibit results to groups of people.
- Create internal and external databases to find part numbers quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare, manage, and adjust databases as needed.
- Send out promotional literature and corporate videos and/or tutorials through mailers or online.
- Develop and curate videos for the Costex YouTube Channel. Translate such videos into several languages.
- Oversee our e-commerce strategies related to eBay and Amazon.
- Participate in training internal staff and clients as part of the CTP University strategy.
- Prepare and ship customers’ yearly recognition plaques.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, manuscripts, and project related topics.
- Assist in updating the company website.
- Provide personal and administrative support to the marketing team. This includes, but is not limited to: running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, and preparing appointments and agendas.
- Handle clerical duties, such as: data entry and other essential duties for the completion of assigned project.
- Assist in the reordering of promotional items.
- Continuously learn and find innovative ways to implement and roll out new marketing objectives.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous task as assigned.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish