- Marketing Coordinator – Miami
- Miami, FL
- North America
- Depends on Experience
- 五月 2, 2019
- 五月 2, 2019
- 五月 2, 2020
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for playing an essential role in developing and executing the marketing strategy through the use of trade shows and more. The right candidate will also be responsible for developing, executing and measuring the success of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Plan all trade shows and coordinate all details for events.
- Ensure all aspects of events occur smoothly with the assistance and direction of the Marketing Director and/or other event team members.
- Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, formal letters, and mass mailing brochures to prospective customers.
- Follow-up with potential leads from trade shows and events.
- Coordinate event logistics and publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Coordinate any event contractors as applicable.
- Research customers and competitors and analyze competitive data using relevant reports.
- Create, update, and analyze the yearly client satisfaction survey.
- Assist in the design of questionnaires and other survey methodologies.
- Follow-up on conducted surveys and analyze results.
- Make tabular formats, fact sheets, graphs, and reports in order to summarize survey results and exhibit results to groups of people.
- Create internal and external databases to find part numbers quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare, manage, and adjust databases as needed.
- Send out promotional literature and corporate videos and/or tutorials through mailers or online.
- Develop and curate videos for our YouTube Channel. Translate such videos into several languages.
- Oversee our e-commerce strategies related to eBay and Amazon.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, manuscripts, and project related topics.
- Assist in updating the company website.
- Provide personal and administrative support to the marketing team. This includes, but is not limited to: running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, and preparing appointments and agendas.
- Handle clerical duties, such as: data entry and other essential duties for the completion of assigned project.
- Continuously learn and find innovative ways to implement and roll out new marketing objectives.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous task as assigned.