Costex Tractor Parts CTP® is a worldwide quality supplier of New Replacement Parts for Caterpillar® and Komatsu® Equipment and Engines. At CTP, we offer you premium tractor parts and exceptional service. The values that we live by are Innovation, Gratitude, Collaboration, Trust, Excellence, and Service. Our work environment includes a Modern office setting, Growth opportunities, Wellness programs, Regular social events, a Relaxed atmosphere, On-the-job training Safe work environment & Lively atmosphere.
Our team is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of parts for heavy equipment machinery or aftermarket parts. Your primary responsibilities will be managing customer relationships, answering inquiries, and providing product information and solutions. We’re seeking someone with excellent communication skills, a proven sales track record, and strategic thinking abilities to identify growth opportunities. Due to the business nature, the candidate must be completely bilingual in English and Spanish. This role is a fantastic chance for a motivated individual to join a dynamic, fast-paced team. As the Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing timely and accurate progress reports and finding new and innovative sales strategies. The number of customers assigned to this position is fewer than that of the Territory Sales Manager. Strong negotiating skills are required for this role. Technical knowledge of our products in specific areas is a must.
- Product performance and specifications.
- Product Application.
- Product Troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Understand customer needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to potential customers.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Ability to grow; continually learning about new products, services, and presentation methods for CTP products.
As part of the job, the position also requires you to react productively to changes and handle other tasks according to your territory. As a sales representative, you will meet or exceed established sales goals with the support and supervision of the Territory Manager. Handle daily sales activities for appointed customers, such as:
- Quoting (email, phone, or fax) – timely preparation and submittal of quotations to Sales Reps and customers.
- Order placing – ensuring product availability.
- Follow–up on orders to ensure items are ready to ship.
- Creating shipping instructions – as per customer request.
- Credit handling – Ensure that orders received have the correct financial documentation and back – up so that payment is assured.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable department in matters of collection.
- Follow–up on quotes and orders not finalized to complete the sale. Look over all CTP parts categories demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge, and skills across all product lines.
- Continually learn about new products, services, and presentation methods for these products.
- Understand and know the system codes and software available to operate efficiently.
- Prepare frequent call reports that indicate the status of each customer.
- Open new accounts as necessary.
- Educate existing and potential customers on the use of CTP online.
- Handle special requests (Loc 2 Orders).
- Work with the Shipping department in preparing freight quotes as requested by customers.
- Assist customers in researching parts.
- Update back order status on a bi–weekly basis and provide clients with this information.
- Handle container preparation with the support of the Territory Manager—miscellaneous work, such as follow-ups with billing & invoicing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to undergo a criminal background check and drug test if hired?
- Do you have experience in sales for heavy equipment machinery or aftermarket parts?
- Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- English? (Required)
- Spanish? (Required)
Work Location: In person