· Daily physical count of merchandise ready for sale in the warehouse.
· Compare results regularly on a daily physical count of merchandise against the inventory list generated by the system.
· Locate missing merchandise that appears active in the inventory list generated by the CTP system.
· Inform the Supervisor of inconsistencies between the physical inventory and inventory that appears active in the CTP system.
· Make a correlation between physically counted merchandise and merchandise that does not appear in the list generated by the CTP system
· Reclassify physically or in the system merchandise that appears to have a different location than that in the CTP system.
· Carry out a third count of any discrepancies that linger on.
· Participate in annual company inventory.
· Any other duties assigned by immediate Supervisor.
· Continually learn about new products, services, and presentation methods for CTP products.
· Must react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
· To complete the task, complete the task is utilizing computers, printers, weights, staple guns, and other tools according to department needs.
· Ensure equipment is adequately maintained and in good working condition to complete the job.
· Must wear safety equipment to avoid merchandise from being damaged or dropped.
· Gloves, safety goggles, and steel-toed shoes must be worn to avoid injury.
· Maintain the work area clean and organized
· Comply with OSHA standards at all times.
· Position requires lifting of up to 50 lbs
· To be standing and in constant movement
· Work at an altitude of up to two floors
· Go up and down ladders and stairs
· Ability to use both hands to lift/ move parts and push or pull carts.
· Good hearing and vision skills