At CTP, we pride ourselves on being a global provider of quality replacement parts for Caterpillar® and Komatsu® equipment and engines. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond our products and into our exceptional service. Our core values of Innovation, Gratitude, Collaboration, Trust, Excellence, and Service guide everything we do. Our modern work environment offers growth opportunities, wellness programs, regular social events, a relaxed atmosphere, on-the-job training, and a safe and lively setting.
We are seeking a professional, organized, and friendly Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing incoming calls and emails, and performing other administrative tasks as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask effectively and have a strong attention to detail.
- Provide timely coverage of the telephone system, screening, and forwarding calls, providing information, and taking messages cordially and professionally.
- Greeting visitors entering the establishment, determining the nature and purpose of the visit, and directing them to specific destinations while keeping a daily visitors log.
- Issue a visitors pass to all who apply.
- Deal with queries from walk-in customers and prospective clients.
- Maintain filing systems and databases.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Fax or scan paperwork for employees.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, and data entry.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Place stamps on envelopes received when applicable.
- Request supplies including a backup of ink for each printer and boxes of copy paper for the sales department.
- Quote parts and email quotes to customers.
- Update the internal company extensions list and sales territory list for the sales department.
- Provide applications either in English or Spanish for applicants as requested.
- Order Supplies for the front reception as needed.
- Prepare Wi-Fi vouchers for customers.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Deal breaker: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is essential for this role.