Duties & Responsibility
- A daily physical count of merchandise that is ready for sale in the warehouse.
- Compare results regularly on the daily physical count of merchandise against the inventory list generated by the system.
- Locate missing merchandise that appears active in the inventory list generated by the CTP system.
- Inform the supervisor of inconsistencies found between the physical inventory and inventory that appears active in the CTP system.
- Make a correlation between physically counted merchandise and merchandise that does not appear in the list generated by the CTP system
- Reclassify physically or in the system merchandise that appears to have a different location compared to the location that appears in the CTP system.
- Carry out a third count of any discrepancies that linger on.
- Participate in annual company inventory.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Continually learn about new products, services, and methods of presentation for CTP products.
- Must react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Utilize computers, printers, weights, staple guns, and other tools according to department needs, to complete the task on hand.
- Make sure equipment is properly maintained and in good working condition in order to complete the job.
- Must wear safety equipment in order to avoid merchandise from being damaged or dropped.
- Gloves, safety goggles, and steel-toed shoes must be worn in order to avoid injury.
- Maintain work area clean and organized
- Comply with OSHA standards at all times.
- The position requires lifting up to 50 lbs
- To be standing and/or in constant movement
- Work at an altitude of up to two floors
- Go up and down ladders and/or stairs
- Bend waist and knees
- Ability to use both hands to lift/ move parts and push or pull carts.
- Good hearing and vision skills
- Ability to handle outside temperatures, whether hot or cold, which can immediately affect the parts of equipment being used in the work area.