· The Receiving and Packing Associate is responsible for receiving the merchandise and verifying part numbers with those already in inventory.
· Must verify the condition in which the parts arrive.
· Stock parts into appropriate assigned storage areas.
· Utilize different instruments and machines to complete job functions.
· Continually learn about new products, services, and presentation methods for CTP products.
· Must react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
· Validate packing slips and reports by the unloaded merchandise.
· Systematically handle and store all the received goods by entering them into the CTP system.
· note any damaged goods or other discrepancies and report the same to the supervising authorities.
· Manage all the stock records and inventory lists.
· Initiate and execute all safety procedures and standards regarding the storage and receipt of merchandise.
· Participate in the company’s annual inventory.
· Utilize computers, printers, pallet jacks, lifter/crown, forklift, and other tools according to department needs, to complete the task on hand.
· Ensure equipment is adequately maintained and in good working condition to complete the job.
· Must wear safety equipment to avoid merchandise from being damaged or dropped.
· Gloves, safety goggles, and steel-toed shoes must be worn to avoid injury.
· Maintain the work area clean and organized
· Comply with OSHA standards at all times.
· Should have written and verbal communication skills.
· Simple mathematical skills.
· Ability to efficiently coordinate with internal and external factors of the company.
· Ability to understand and follow instructions.
· Knowledge of the safety procedures for handling and receiving goods.
· Ability to effectively manage time.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Position requires lifting of up to 50 lbs
· To be standing and in constant movement
· Work at an altitude of up to two floors
· Go up and down ladders and stairs
· Ability to use both hands to lift/ move parts and push or pull carts.
· Good hearing and vision skills