When rebuilding a diesel engine that utilizes wet liners, machining is not required. Although installation is fairly simple “slip fit” installation, liner protrusion is critical and careful measuring of this protrusion is required. CTP wet liners are manufactured for faster break-in and durability.
CTP Wet liners feature:
- Roll burnished under-the-flange radius provides superior strength and prevents fractures.
- Induction heat-treated high-grade steel or gray iron construction offers greater strength and durability.
- Precision manufacturing ensures perfectly round bores and correct cross hatch pattern for quick break-in and proper ring seating.
DRY LINERS / REPAIR SLEEVES
There are several types of dry liners and repair sleeves;
Flanged dry liner, this is a slip type fit, where machining of the block is not required, the flange holds the liner in place, the inside bore is finished and honed.
Interference fit dry liners; these liners must be pressed in place after removing the old liner from the block, some come prefinished and honed.
Repair sleeves, where the block must be bored to accept this type of sleeve, these are interference fit and require pressing, repair sleeves do not come with finished or honed ID. *
CTP Dry liners feature:
- High-grade steel or gray iron construction for durability and strength.
- Precise and uniform outside dimension for ease of installation.
- Pre-finished bore liners have accurate cross hatch pattern finish for quick break-in and proper ring seating. *
WET ENGINE LINER:
|1979330||3196, C11, C12,C13|
|1979322||3406, 3408, 3412|
|3221126||3408, C18, C32|
|1238206||3508, 3512, 3516|
|2117826||3508, 3512, 3516|
|1482125||C10, C12, 3176|
|4695314 NEW||C10, C12, 3176|
|8N5676||D339, D342, D364|
|8N9174||D353, D379, D398|
DRY ENGINE LINER
|Part No.||Application||I.D.||O.D.||Length||Flange O.D.|
|105RS NEW||3054C, 3054E, C4.4 C6.6 (Semi-Finished)||103.90mm||109.70mm||261.00mm|
|1077604||3126, C7||109.16mm||114.83mm||196.85mm|| |
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions.
Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only