The Inside Sales Representative must answer all incoming calls, close sales, and suggest similar products to make additional sales. The Inside Sales Representative will also handle customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, handling complaints, and looking for shipment status for their respective accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Host visiting customers at the office/ warehouse.
· Interact with other departments to ensure the proper handling of customer requirements.
· Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
· Respond to all incoming emails within 24 hours.
· Respond to all voicemails within 24 hours.
· Maintain sufficient supplies of marketing material, such as literature and brochures.
· Quoting via email, phone, or fax
· Follow-up on orders to ensure items are ready to ship
· May need to assist the Accounts Receivable department in matters of collection.
· Open new accounts as necessary.
· Educate existing and potential customers on the use of CTP online.
· Work with the Shipping department in preparing freight quotes as requested by customers.
· Handle container preparation with thesupport of the Territory Manager.
· Miscellaneous work such as follow-ups with billing & invoicing.
· Attend Sales department meetings as required.
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Professional communication skills via email and phone
· Ability to close sales and open new accounts
· Knowledge using essential Microsoft Office software
This position requires sitting, talking, walking, and using hands, eyes, and ears. Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.