Deutsch™ DT are an environmentally-sealed connectors designed specifically for cable to cable applications. Typical applications include on the chassis, in the cab, under the hood, on the engine and the transmission. These connectors provide an excellent connection for signal level circuits in harsh environmental conditions, where even a small degradation in connection may be critical.
The DT Series Connector Features:
-Durability – No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement or disengagement.
– Moisture & Corrosion Resistance – Thermoplastic (-550 C to + 1250 C rated) housings and silicone seals are used to allow the connector to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
– Fluid Resistance – Properly wired and mated connection will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
– Vibration – No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after vibration
Common uses for DT Series Connectors are:
– Primary & secondary speed sensors
– Fuel pressure sensor
– Oil pressure sensor
– Intake manifold air temperature
– Fuel differential pressure Switch
– Coolant level sensor
The DT Series Terminal Connector Kit comes conveniently packed in a special suitcase that includes 386 pieces of Deutsch™ connectors, plus accessories and technical manual.
* To ensure proper electrical performance, contact terminals must be crimped using crimping tool #1U5804, which needs to be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: If you are looking for connectors for heavy duty environmental terminations, please refer to our Terminal Connector Kit HD20 Series Part No. 1908900.