CTP would like to send a BIG Thank You to all who visited us at Expo Transporte 2023. We had a great show and an amazing time getting to meet so many of you who stopped by our booth and made this show a special one for us, we appreciate the genuine love and support!
Terminal Connector Kit DT
Deutsch™ DT are an environmentally-sealed connectors designed specifically for cable to cable applications. Typical applications include on the chassis, in the cab, under the hood, on the engine and the transmission. These connectors provide an excellent connection for signal level circuits in harsh environmental conditions, where even a small degradation in connection may be critical.
The DT Series Connector Features:
- Durability – No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement or disengagement.
- Moisture & Corrosion Resistance – Thermoplastic (-550 C to + 1250 C rated) housings and silicone seals are used to allow the connector to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
- Fluid Resistance – Properly wired and mated connection will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
- Vibration – No unlocking or unmaking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after vibration level testing.
Common uses for DT Series Connectors are:
- Primary & secondary speed sensors
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Oil pressure sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature
- Fuel differential pressure Switch
- Coolant level sensor
The DT Series Terminal Connector Kit comes conveniently packed in a special suitcase that includes 386 pieces of Deutsch™ connectors, plus accessories and technical manual.
* To ensure proper electrical performance, contact terminals must be crimped using crimping tool #1U5804, which needs to be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: If you are looking for connectors for heavy duty environmental terminations, please refer to our Terminal Connector Kit HD20 Series Part No. 1908900.
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions. Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only.