C15 Cylinder Head
C15 Truck Cylinder Heads
Driving your truck with a properly functioning cylinder head is critical. A warped cylinder head or worn valvetrain can lead to decreased engine power, poor fuel economy, overheating and potential engine failure.
CTP is the premiere replacement cylinder head supplier worldwide. We specialize in new and improved cylinder head castings that reduce or eliminate the likelihood of engine problems. Our quality is far superior to any remanufactured or rebuilt cylinder head. Our great prices are often equal to or even less than a remanufactured or rebuilt cylinder head. Rebuilding your engine with CTP precision manufactured cylinder heads will get you back on the road quickly without breaking the bank.
• Cylinder Heads are assembled with new and improved castings
• Assembled Cylinder heads are sold complete with all new parts
• High-quality replacement at a fraction of the cost
• CTP Cylinder Heads have an industry leading 1-year Warranty
|wdt_ID||Part No.||Description||Serial Application|
|1||223-7263||BARE CYLINDER HEAD AS||6NZ, 9NZ, EGH, BXS, MHP, MXS, NXS|
|2||245-4324||BARE CYLINDER HEAD AS||6NZ, 9NZ, EGH, MBN|
|3||281-1640||BARE CYLINDER HEAD AS||9NZ, EGH, B5R, BXS, MXS, JEP, RKS, SDP, TRB|
|4||183-5296||ASSEMBLED CYLINDER HEAD GP||6NZ, 9NZ, EGH, MBN|
|5||263-5055||ASSEMBLED CYLINDER HEAD GP||9NZ, EGH, B5R, BXS, JEP, KRA, MHP, MXS, NXS, RKS, SDP, TRB|
|6||223-9250||ASSEMBLED CYLINDER HEAD GP||6NZ, 9NZ, EGH, BXS, JEP, MHP, MXS, NXS,|
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions. Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only.