CTP would like to send a BIG Thank You to all who visited us at Expo Transporte 2023. We had a great show and an amazing time getting to meet so many of you who stopped by our booth and made this show a special one for us, we appreciate the genuine love and support!
Threadlocking compounds are used to seal and lock fastener such as nuts & bolts to prevent loosening over time due to vibrations. Threadlocking compounds are anaerobic in design, in other words the compound will harden with little or no air exposure. This means that the compound will harden and lock the fastener in place even between the threads or in a blind hole type assembly. Threadlocking compounds also protect the fastener from rust extending its life where the compound is covering metal.
Ease of use: a small amount of threadlocking compound should be applied on the threads of a bolt prior to installation. Once dry, the adhesive forms a bond that will hold the fastener assembly in place even when exposed to constant vibrations.
Features and Benefits:
- Red 1550695 Heavy-duty strength; permanent assembly
- Blue 9S3263 Medium strength; removable
- Prevents loosening of metal fasteners caused by vibrations
- Protects threads
- Prevents rusting of threads
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions. Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only.