- Warehouse Dallas
- Full time
- junho 23, 2020
- junho 23, 2020
- agosto 1, 2020
- The Order Picker/Filler is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- The Order Picker is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders being filled.
- Minimize order picking time by effectively gathering orders in the fastest time possible.
- Ability to grow; continually learning about new products, services and methods of presentation for CTP products.
- Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter and scan all parts information into CTP system.
- Prepare order for shipment in accordance with shipment instructions and customer requirements.
- Package and slip in accordance with packaging guidelines and accepted methods and practices.
- Monitor packaging material supplies and notify the supervisor when materials need to be
- Monitor pick up instructions in regards to time to ensure that package is ready for pick- up by the time courier is destined to arrive.
- Comply with OSHA standards at all times.
- Utilize computers, printers, weights, staple gun, and other tools according to department needs, to complete the task on hand.
- Make sure equipment is properly maintained and in good working condition in order to complete
- Must wear safety equipment in order to avoid merchandise from being damaged or dropped.
- Gloves, safety goggles, and steel-toed shoes must be worn in order to avoid injury.
- Maintain work area clean and organized
- Position requires lifting of up to 50 lbs
- To be standing and/or in constant movement
- Work in an altitude of up to two floors
- Go up and down ladders and/or stairs
- Bend waist and knees
- Ability to use both hands to lift/ move parts and push or pull carts